Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy or Not


Ok so most of you know that our house is "lived" in. we are very child friendly here. I love letting the kids do fun activities and craft things. We have been hosting several events here for Mommy and Me the past few months. It is funny to see the moms come in a think Im crazy for doing these crazy craft and Art stuff with not only my kids but others as well.


Today we had Art here there were 7 kids that painted on canvas with. We did it at the kitchen table (the rest of my house is under mess I'm switching things up). This little girl was 11 mos old her older brother did the painting and then the mom thought she would let her try. It was just too cute.... I love the work she did it looked like a sunset with yellow at the top and down to the darker colors at the bottom. Just look at the concentration.

No comments: