Wednesday, January 7, 2009

babywearing


Im in love again. We are the proud owners of a BECO Butterfly. LOVE it. It is considered a soft structure carrier. sort of like a framed backpack. (we have one of those as well) This carrier you can wear a baby on the front or back (like a backpack). I love this because unlike the framed carrier you can feel the baby right on your back and she can feel me, she does not sit up high like in the frame carrier i have and I can bend over and she does not fall out. I love this this. don't get me wrong I still use the sling but I went grocery shopping with this carrier and I really had my hands free and she was safe and sound. Check it out....Baby Snazz it is were i got it.

3 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

LOVE your new layout :). Your baby carrier looks awesome, too.

Spindler Clan said...

I definitely will check it out!! Where did you get your sling? I might look into one of those also.

Elizabeth said...

Very cool. I always give you props for getting me into sling-wearing. I still pop Leah into hers all of the time...