Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UPK Photo Book


Better late than never. At the end of the school year when Aiden was in UPK I was planning on doing this book as a teacher gift. Well as many of you know I at that point had PPD and was going downhill fast. So now, one year later I’m finally feeling better. Just getting back to my long to do list I can now cross this one off. This book is neat (i think) each page has the kids name as they wrote it. Along with answers to questions that I asked them, and the text in the Childs favorite color. I can't wait to give it to the teacher. Sheriden is going to UPK in the fall and she will have Ms. Balles as well

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea Pam! And good for you for sticking with it - I feel like my long list only grows and grows...you're inspiring to get into GSD mode (Get $hi# done!)