Friday, September 12, 2008

Riverview Designs


I have been dabbling again....
I have been inspired by my kids (but what mom is not).
I'm thinking about selling this "clippies" As Sheriden fondly calls them.
I would like to give out 5 sets of clippies to the first 5 people who leave a comment. In return for you receiving these free I would like feed back.














The fine print...to the first 5 people that leave a comment you will receive one set of clippies in assorted colors.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sign me up! I have been looking all over for something for Leah's hair - NOTHING seems to stay in b/c it's so fine (poor girl has been "blessed" with hair just like her mom's). We're willing to try anything...

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I think they're adorable and I'll totally take the trial clippies. My brother and sister in law own a children's boutique...I'll let my nieces trial them..
BTW...are you still using my bumbo? I have to pass it on to Sheila before long.

The Doane Home said...

Sheriden is adorable with her new hairdo..... I don't kow how yu find the time to do what you do...are you sleeping at all lately?

Spindler Clan said...

If I had a little girl, I'd be all over those clippies. They are so cute. I agree with Jen though...when do you find the time!!! You amaze me!