Tuesday, September 9, 2008

hair cut again

Mommy seeing red after seeing Sheriden with her hair cut again by "big brother" I had to call rob at work and talk with him while Aiden was in his room. I calmed down and told him we would have to talk about a punishment for him when Daddy got home.
We involved him in picking out the punishment NO TV for 2 days I could not go to hard as he started Kindergarten the next day.

Super Cute she is but...

I was the one dealing with her crying the next day becuase we could not do a pony tale.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the hair cut! She looks precious!

Elizabeth said...

I agree - she looks absolutely adorable with short hair. And in the photo of her with the pink shirt, she looks JUST like Aiden!!

Spindler Clan said...

Yes...the haircut is so cute on her. I love bobs on little girls!