Tuesday, July 15, 2008

swimming


Swimming lessons are kinda a right of passage for kids. "Oh Mommy why do I have to do this. I should have my life jacket on." says Aiden Sheriden on the other hand says "Back up and watch this trick." We are going for the next 2 weeks every AM 9-11 both Aiden and Sheriden have to wait 1 hour for the other but they are doing great. Today Aiden went under and blew bubbles out his nose. Sheriden did the back float for 42 sections. I can't wait to see where they are at by next Friday!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

John and Candy are the best! I'm so glad we got to fit in swimming lessons with them before we left. Have fun Aiden & Sheriden!

The Doane Home said...

I wish we had someone like that here in Maine, I really need to get Nathan into some swimming lessons I think that is the main reason he does not like going into pools. Hopefully I can find a local place for some lessons in the fall maybe.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

It was great getting to hang out w/ you last week. Good luck this week.