Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Off with the spikes










Yes, Free hair cut given by our very own scissor happy preschooler... His calendar is wide open so pick a time that will work for you.
We did a trim on our spikes and cut that little hair that hangs down in Sheriden's face. I made them both go in and look in the mirror Aiden was so said the his spikes are going and even sadder when I shaved his head. Sheriden is missing a 2 inch triangle in the center and a few of the "one that hung in her face" on the side. they don't look bad now but i sure when Sheriden grows back in Aiden is going to be jealous of her spikes. I guess this is just part of growing up. But did you have to do it when I would like to get photos taken?

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

I am sorry but I am laughing out loud right now! I think it happens at least once during childhood! These are the times when we will look back at those pics and laugh although in the moment it is hard to find the humor. :)