Friday, April 11, 2008

Apirl 11th


Well I can't believe I made it to my due date. Both Rob and I thought for sure that we would have a new little bundle of joy by now. I feel good considering the fact I'm 9 mos pregnant. A few post ago I posted a photo of the deer in our back yard. Well today all day from 8 am till about 2 pm the deer (there are 2) kept visiting the feeders. At one point No JOKE Jill and Riley were out side squirrel hunting the one of the deer was just 10 feet away from them. The dogs looking at the deer like hay how are you today, so funny! Aiden really got in to looking for them "hiding" in the woods. Lastly here is a cute photo of Aiden giving baby X a hug. So cute both Aiden and Sheriden do it.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my Gosh- all three have April birthdays? You must have your hands full!! Hope to hear the good news soon!!