Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

To be a mom is just to crazy for words some days. I think I am lucky to have the Mom I have and a wonderful Mom in Law. Just look at these great children I have. Below you will read something a friend sent to me today, I had to share it I think there is a lot of truth in it. I have renewed my love of photography I took this photo my self, Yet another creative outlet for this mama...
Children will grow up to feel about themselves, the way that their mother felt about herself. If you do not love yourself and make yourself happy first, your children will not learn to make themselves happy. Be a wonderful example of what an adult is. You can love them up, but you need to show them how to become happy,... self fulfilled adults first. So love yourself today and be a proud, strong, smart, healthy mama!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful words shared by a beautiful mom with beautiful kids!