Sunday, April 4, 2010

So sweet

On Friday I had to go to the doctors for some body maintenance and so I had to take it easy this weekend. If you know me you know that it is hard for me to lay low. It was nice to just chill with the kids.
We had told the kids in the days before that when mommy got home I would need to rest in bed for a while. So when Rob and I arrived back home the kids were just about dragging me off to bed. In the back of my mind I thinking what is it you want me out of the way for what kind of trouble are you looking to get in to. Then...
I do go and lay down and find this wonderful surprise. They had each pick a few flowers and wrote me a nice note. So thoughtful it melted my heart.

2 comments:

MAEE said...

Pam, what's up? Are you sick?

Jordan said...

Pam - hope you are healing & feeling better!