Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great Escape Lodge


A much need weekend away. We heading off to Lake George, NY for a one night say to play in the park. I was so much fun. Above you see Aiden and I messing around, Rob is always telling me that is so like me, i don't think that is so bad.

Our little Regan was just nonstop. She as just as active as the other two and she did better when she was tired then the older ones.


A chin massage, Sheriden just loved this place she still talkes about it. Don't you love her new suit?

Rob and Aiden did this surf ride, So cool I can't belive that Aiden did this.


David and Grandpa went along with us. David I think made over 500 laps in the lazy river.

This was in the kiddy area; if there is a swing Regan must be in it and now or you will pay. Sheriden loves pushing her sister.
I was very nice and great for all ages. They even gave us a room upgrade, the lodge was awesome.



1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

Hmmmm...thinking that might have to be on our list of places to visit! Looks like fun was had by all! :) Glad you had a nice break! BTW...I love Sheridan's suit!