Monday, February 9, 2009

Last Name


Well I got word that I needed to work on our last name with Aiden. He was just out right refusing to work on it at school just too many letters and would just walk away. I find this funny I'm not sure why but it is funny, maybe because I can see myself doing the same. Any how step in mommy, as Aiden will not do "typical" school work well with me I turn to hands on things. We made this on day, using the Cricut he typed in his last name then watched it cut. I had the squares ready for him we glued each letter on in order then oops mommy drooped them. had to put them back in order, we used paperclip to hang each letter together. He loves it, now proudly hanging in his room. Aiden writes his entire name on every thing at home now and showed his new skill to his teacher.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

What a great idea, Pam! It is a tough one with so many letters. I guess Joey should be grateful for the easy first & last name! :)