Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh my, a month

It has been a month since my last post (feel like I'm in confession). In true Southworth style we have been busy. We are in full Christmas swing in our home inside and out. where to start. well I have gotten a new laptop and a blackberry phone I hope that helps me stay organized better then my paper calender. I have been working on getting both to talk with each other and some how erased most all my contacts in both. I have managed to get my addresses in no phone number or email address so if you have not heard from us that is why I don't have your information. (send it to me)
Aiden is going great in school. He is reading now it is so cool to see him read a book. My baby boy. It was just yesterday I was saying so big and so proud that he would raise his arms.
Sheriden is loving being at home with just the girls, also loving the fact she seems to have her own group of friends.
Regan is getting around but not a full crawl yet. Any day I think I will put her down and turn around and she will be gone.
A & S are taking Ice sk8ing and gymnastics, they love it, Aiden is getting little muscles and Sheriden can do a small cartwheel by her self. She is the smallest in her class 3.5 yrs and the next turned 4 in the fall, I'm so proud of her she pays attention and tries so hard.
I will have to catch up on posting photos...

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

Great Christmas pic of the kids. Did Amy take that? So adorable! Glad things are going so well for you guys. I have been hibernating a little since it is getting incredibly difficult to do things lately...so ready to be done with the pregnancy and have our little girl here!! :)